Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MIDAIR TOUR 1.5/ PHILLLY FUCKING RULES





the "green" room

ok so ive never been here before and this is a fucking awesome place. were only in west philly where fresh prince was born and raised on the school yard he spent most of his days chillin out maxin relaxin all cool shootin some b ball out side the school. so were gonna go downtown in the morn cause connect i cut is only like 2 hours awya. im tryina like be in a car for so long my eye balls want to fall out but so far its like fucking driving home. but the place is so much cooler, and it keeps getting cooler. my 2 words. heres some pix and lous interpretation of the events.



theres some nice images of the roundhouse. the posters sometimes wish it was something of a wife but in the end I felt at home. The bedding has a sort of pattern i couldent quite recall but plain seemed to be the right fitet. my child resembles such wonders and sequals if only my encumberrs had fallen through, my check was only a few after all. alas my mom had said no and the melons of yesterday had grown ripe due to fall and winter had forced the firewood to vanish. oh well, "i said". the tour had come and the fears had gone. good night children conneticut if upon us and i will love you forever.

Louis

No comments: